Stacking the Shelves #11

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews and, as of May 2017, co-hosted by Marlene of Reading Reality. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your physical or virtual shelves. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and, of
course, ebooks! You can learn more about this meme by visiting the official launch page.

Here are the books that came into my house over the past week (from various sources. Most of them are by authors I've not read before, though I do have some of their other books in my TBR pile.

7 comments:

  1. These look pretty interesting! Hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another interesting selection of books! I have a copy of The Bedlam Stacks too, but haven't read it yet - maybe later this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover. The Bedlam Stacks should be a very interesting read based on its synopsis. Hopefully, I'll get to it soon too.

      Delete